Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aeon Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why Contraband deserves some karma.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Talulah
Officer
Officer
Talulah

Female
Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Why Contraband deserves some karma. Empty
PostSubject: Why Contraband deserves some karma.   Why Contraband deserves some karma. EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 11:45 pm

I'm not sure whether you're all familiar with [GS]Contraband's "Mr. Apulune's Guide to Making $$$" yet, so I'm taking the liberty of putting up a little link to it here.
Give it a good read, it's really useful and will most definitely do you good.
A click is all it takes. No sweat Wink

Mr. Apulune's Guide to Making $$$
Back to top Go down
SN1PERN
Guild leader
Guild leader
SN1PERN

Male
Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Why Contraband deserves some karma.   Why Contraband deserves some karma. EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 10:47 am

i guess the [GS]'s you are posting about are playing on Etain ? if you know any on Lailah that seems nice, it would be lovely if you could post some Wink
Back to top Go down
Talulah
Officer
Officer
Talulah

Female
Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Why Contraband deserves some karma.   Why Contraband deserves some karma. EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 7:53 pm

[GS]Contraband is on Lailah. Basketball He's in Collect Your Dead (if they're still around).
Though from what I've heard he's mostly active on his alt. called Mr.Apulune. That link was meant for all three servers, as well as both guilds.
Back to top Go down
SN1PERN
Guild leader
Guild leader
SN1PERN

Male
Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Why Contraband deserves some karma.   Why Contraband deserves some karma. EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 2:05 pm

yes they are around, still. but i have never heard of any of those names you have said yet geek
and i did understand that the post are for all the three servers Wink

my actuallly question is, if the is any GS's worth get to know, that might not have a guild xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why Contraband deserves some karma.   Why Contraband deserves some karma. Empty

Back to top Go down

Why Contraband deserves some karma.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: