Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aeon Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What to do when Shaiya's down.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Talulah
Officer
Officer
Talulah

Female
Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-01-03

What to do when Shaiya's down. Empty
PostSubject: What to do when Shaiya's down.   What to do when Shaiya's down. EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 12:01 pm

We've all had moments where we're either staring into a wall or trying to think of something to do while Shaiya's down. And what better time is there to open this topic than on a Wednesday - when the maintenance is scheduled.

So, I was thinking we'd list the things we normally do when this happens.
Not just me, I want all of you to contribute as well. If anything, this should be a good read - and will probably earn a few 'ooh's and 'aah's at the very least.

For those of you who're still mourning over not owning a Nintendo, there's a solution. I believe Stew will roll his eyes at this, but being a sucker for oldschool games, I have to recommend this.

vNES Online.

The website provides a whole bunch of oldschool games. Super Mario, Zelda, Final Fantasy, Contra - you name it. Just click one of the letters in the top right corner and pick the game you'd like to play.
Be sure to have Java installed.
I'm proud of myself, yes.

Then we have Manga Fox.
Which should speak for itself. Manga in all it's glory. All scanslated/ translated into English, of course.
Won't torture you guys with Korean/Japanese raws.

You can also test your patience/ get rid of some stress by doing origami. I find this insanely fun. Have a countless amount of paper-objects folded into all shapes floating around my room and hanging off the walls.
For those of you who don't know what Origami is, go here; What's Origami?

Yes, I'm very well aware of the fact that the big, nerdy part of my very existance is shining through here. Good thing I don't give a jiff. I just like you all that much.

We also have a whole directory of anime on AnimeSeed.
No membership required, but optional. No dubbed anime here, so no need to pull your hair out over people who sound like they were in pain while dubbing the animes.

Being the sucker I am for asian dramas, and hopefully not the only one here (though I find the chances very high) - I'll also recommend MySoju.
Since I'm one of those who can't stand Days of Our (Non)Lives, I go for dramas with soul.
Nothing better than cute actors/actresses, good music and awesome plotlines. I wouldn't recommend this to guys since they'll probably go 'eeh?' after a few minutes, but I'm sure the female population of this guild wouldn't mind this.
Translated for those who don't understand a word of Japanese/Korean/Chinese.
Despite my tomboyish-ness, I am, in fact, still a girl.
Shut up, Lukie.

If you feel like giving your brain a little go, you can always go here; IQ Test, just to check if it's still in tact from all of the playing.
It's fun.

This again; Mr. Apulune's Guide to Making $$$.
I know, I'm being very persistant - but it's really, really useful and definitely worth the few minutes it takes to read it. Contraband's only purpose in life really isn't to torture people, despite popular belief. And that link ^ up there proves it.

For a good laugh and moments of embarrassement over actually having done some of the things on the following list, click here; 500 Things To Do When You're Severely Bored.
Which is exactly the state I'm in right now - a second away from playing dead.

Hopefully you get my point and will keep this thread active.
Don't let my cheesyness fool you into believing I'm not badass enough to kick you if you don't.

Much love and boredom <3
Back to top Go down
SN1PERN
Guild leader
Guild leader
SN1PERN

Male
Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: Re: What to do when Shaiya's down.   What to do when Shaiya's down. EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 12:59 pm

lol if you are going to put stuffs like that in you could put in:
Crazy Monkey Games

and a site we have here in norway, i dont know if it is anywere else:
123spill.no or in english 123game (spill = game)
Back to top Go down
Talulah
Officer
Officer
Talulah

Female
Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: What to do when Shaiya's down.   What to do when Shaiya's down. EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 1:41 pm

Loyal 123Spill visitor over here.
Razz
Back to top Go down
SN1PERN
Guild leader
Guild leader
SN1PERN

Male
Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: Re: What to do when Shaiya's down.   What to do when Shaiya's down. EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 3:06 pm

hehe xD
it is fun, sometimes. but then you are really bored or your at school XD

Last edited by SN1PERN on Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:27 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ras

Ras

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: What to do when Shaiya's down.   What to do when Shaiya's down. EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 4:55 am

Well i smoke my herbs when shiaya is down
and i smoke my herbs when shiaya is not down..
So.. i smoke alot lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What to do when Shaiya's down.   What to do when Shaiya's down. Empty

Back to top Go down

What to do when Shaiya's down.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: