Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aeon Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to upload screenshots.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Talulah
Officer
Officer
Talulah

Female
Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-01-03

How to upload screenshots. Empty
PostSubject: How to upload screenshots.   How to upload screenshots. EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 11:02 am

Something I've been meaning to post for quite a while now is a little guide to how to upload your screenshots to a website that hosts images.
And now is as good as ever.

Now, since I'm an avid user of Photobucket, I'll do a small tutorial for this, since I find it really easy to use.
To be able to store your pictures on PB, you'll have to register for an account. Doesn't take too long, and is free. After that, it's time to get started - which is where my mini-tutorial comes in.

Step one.

How to upload screenshots. Ssguide-1

Step two.

How to upload screenshots. Ssg2-1

For multiple-file selection, hold down CTRL and select the images you'd like to upload.
(Ignore the Korean and the Swedish since it's completely irrelevant here.)

Step three.

How to upload screenshots. Ssg3-1

Once the files/images are selected, hit 'Open' and give the website a sec to upload them. Shouldn't take too long, but that depends on your connection. Patience is a virtue though.

Step four.

How to upload screenshots. Ssg4-1

Add tags and a description if you wish - or just scroll down and click 'Save and Continue'.

Step five.

How to upload screenshots. Ssg5-1

For a direct link to your screenshot, just hit the text next to 'Direct Link'.
The reason as to why I'm giving instructions to how to use the 'Direct Link' only is because I've noticed something a lot of players seem to have in common.
Issues with including links to their screenshots in their tickets.
If any guildie's having trouble with this, re-direct them to this thread, if you will.

That's it for my little drive-through tutorial - hope it helps a bit, despite it's size and quick instructions.

Links to more image-hosting websites - feel free to browse around:

ImageShack

Imagevenue

Imagegold

Link to posting a ticket:

www.aeriagames.com/contact

Another thing I think might be useful to you guys is my YIM - so I'll post it as well, feel free to add.
A heads up though; I don't go easy on people who spam and those who cry wolf over nothing.
theevilraisin@yahoo.com - keep this in guild only.
With that being said, I'm done. Good luck to you all, and happy playing.
Back to top Go down
SN1PERN
Guild leader
Guild leader
SN1PERN

Male
Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: Re: How to upload screenshots.   How to upload screenshots. EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 11:14 am

maybe you should translate it =P since it does stand in swedish Wink , but i guess the most know that mina dokument would be my documents.

Great torturial Wink i use PB a lot too, and i think its a great way to uploade them =)

PS: for those who wanted this for to uploade it on this site, you wont need to use PB, you can just use the "Host an image" button Wink just if you didnt know xD
Back to top Go down
Sitting-Bull
Guild leader
Guild leader

Male
Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: How to upload screenshots.   How to upload screenshots. EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 1:28 pm

Thanks very much for the tutorial, I'm still reading the PC for dummies, ( I don't know very much at all about PC's ) and find threads like this one, very useful, and what makes it even better is being able to ask the person who posted the tutorial questions if any problems arise.

Again thank you very much Bull study study study
Back to top Go down
SN1PERN
Guild leader
Guild leader
SN1PERN

Male
Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: Re: How to upload screenshots.   How to upload screenshots. EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 1:34 pm

Sitting-Bull wrote:
Thanks very much for the tutorial, I'm still reading the PC for dummies, ( I don't know very much at all about PC's ) and find threads like this one, very useful, and what makes it even better is being able to ask the person who posted the tutorial questions if any problems arise.

Again thank you very much Bull study study study

you should make a thread where you ask about things you wonder about Wink most of the question you ask would prolly be answered Wink
Back to top Go down
Talulah
Officer
Officer
Talulah

Female
Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: How to upload screenshots.   How to upload screenshots. EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 2:44 pm

Anytime, Bull - we're always here to help Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to upload screenshots.   How to upload screenshots. Empty

Back to top Go down

How to upload screenshots.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: