Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: ToTheLimit Intro   Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:11 pm

IGN ToTheLimit
NM 26 Ranger
IRL Bob
Age 38(Yes its correct) Mature Gamer
Father of Three(triplets)
US Army Veteran , Desert Shield

Well where can I start I live in NJ, USA am Security Executive and happen to love Online Gaming, I play Guild Wars also and am into 8v8 PVP there used to be competitive but mostly relaxed now and play with friends. I am new to this and actually really like it , even though the grinding is tough sometimes i just put on some jams and rock, Im big into team play and am willing to jump in on anything, cant wait to get into PVP and curb stomp some Darkies. And I also will help out anyone in need if im in the area. From what ive seen good grp of young people in Aeon and help each other which is cool. I guess i could be the Guild type Dad so if anyone needs advice or anything about schooling, Military etc.. gimme a shout, look forward to partying with all of you soon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Talulah
Officer
Officer

Female
Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: ToTheLimit Intro   Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:30 pm

Welcome!
Really nice to have you in and hope you'll like it here.
I'd be more than happy to jump into PvP with you some day, so just give me a little shout.
Hope to see you in-game. Happy playing Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gamenot

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: ToTheLimit Intro   Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:22 am

hello i want to say welcome Very Happy

i assume you are on the etain side so i probably won't be in contact much...

p.s. grinding is hard because you are a ranger ^_^ we get it hardest for lvling but it pays off at the really high lvls (50+) there are no aoe skills for rangers and some of the skills our chains do not hit certain mobs Sad ...still trying to get over the fact that fighters get so many multi strike attacks Sad but when we get to lvl 55 or so and fighters can't hit us that is where it is really fun Razz if you can afford the time to get to that lvl Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ToTheLimit Intro   

Back to top Go down

ToTheLimit Intro
Page 1 of 1