Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aeon Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where to Level???

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Benjeep

Benjeep

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-02-23

Where to Level??? Empty
PostSubject: Where to Level???   Where to Level??? EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 1:03 pm

Hi guys,
Im pretty new to the game(newb) and Really new to the Guild.
I was wondering where the best place to level would be? Im a lvl 22 NM Defender, so solo grinding is really slow. At the moment im running Cornwells Ruins. Any help would be great, and if u wanna party jus whisper me, always happy to meet new people.
Back to top Go down
Violent_Ragex

Violent_Ragex

Female
Number of posts : 1

Where to Level??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where to Level???   Where to Level??? EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 6:23 pm

Hey - I am a level 25 mage, I could possibly party with you, if you would like. My screen name is Violent_Ragex . I grind in map 2 - usually lepoards/pumas. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedollpalace.com/clubs-n-cliques/view-club.php?club_
Renegade

Renegade

Male
Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Where to Level??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where to Level???   Where to Level??? EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 7:43 pm

If you are lvl 22 you should go to map 2. You can get there through the portal in cornwell's forest. It is the like little explosion thing in the bottom left of your map. Go through there and farm on green/yellow mobs, as well as party up. Hope this helps Smile
Back to top Go down
Benjeep

Benjeep

Male
Number of posts : 2

Where to Level??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where to Level???   Where to Level??? EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 4:46 am

tnx for the advice. i went thru and have done a few quests and lvled. Will definatly party Violent. ill keep my eye out for you when im online
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Where to Level??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where to Level???   Where to Level??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where to Level???
Page 1 of 1