Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aeon Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Incentives to encorage eap farming

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Haft Meir Hmmmmm
Officer
Officer
Haft Meir Hmmmmm

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Incentives to encorage eap farming Empty
PostSubject: Incentives to encorage eap farming   Incentives to encorage eap farming EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 2:01 am

hi all,

i see now and again ppl asking wether or not we will get a guild house open, and obviously this will take ALOT of eap's to keep it open
so i've been thinking of runining some farming events for prizes, for example something like for every 10 eap's brought in while the event is running will get a lvl 3 lapis, or maybe weapons/armor
and i thought maybe an extra something for the person who brings in the most eap's

i would really like to see us get the guild house up and running mainly for the extra %chance of linking with the guild blacksmith, (i'm tired of breaking so much lapises and cant afford to get linking hammers Wink) but this could also be a good way for the lower lvl guildies to get their hands on some lapis without breaking the bank

feel free to post any suggestions, or if you would like to contribute weapons and armor that u dont need pm me in game ( HaftHM )

happy hunting every 1
Back to top Go down
SirSpace
Guild leader
Guild leader
SirSpace

Male
Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Incentives to encorage eap farming   Incentives to encorage eap farming EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 9:23 pm

Haft i love the post and Yes id also be involved we can have an event on a weekly or 2 week basis but yes guild if we want a GWH haft is right we need to bring in 2k etin a week to keep i open the easiest way to do it is

1) there is a quest in apu that gives you 1000etin for every 3250 eap's i believe you bring to them. So in total thats about 7k eaps a week thats one way.

2) Grb helps but we would really have to bring in over 20k grb points to even take that number down a little grb helps only if we go after the boss( the boss in 1v15 gives you 100 etin coins)

3) setting up a team or 2 to farm lapis, iv'e come to a conclusion this is hard to do cause no one really want to farm eap but im in if it means a WH

ps haft i spend 8 mill 3 weeks ago to link and buy lapis i am also tired not only will it save us tons of money but it also gives everyone a chance to get things from WH (ex lapis, armor, slotted items , for free or basically nothing so just keep it in mind guys please?

------------taking aeon to the grave-----------------
-SirSpace-
Back to top Go down
Barrtabb

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Incentives to encorage eap farming   Incentives to encorage eap farming EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 6:24 am

I think it sounds like a great idea. I will be starting a hm toon in 5lvls, so i can farm those bears outside of kellouse soon for eap.

Do you know of any hight lvl places to farm eap? I wouldn't mind at all grinding away, even at some lower lvl mobs, to get to lvl 40 with my ranger.

I was wondering, if we cannot maintain the etin for the house, what would happen? Would it simply close, and we'd have to reopen it, or will it be closed for good?
Back to top Go down
Haft Meir Hmmmmm
Officer
Officer
Haft Meir Hmmmmm

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Incentives to encorage eap farming   Incentives to encorage eap farming EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 7:12 pm

i'm really glad to see there is some support for this idea, and any further suggestions are appreciated

over the next couple days i will be keepin an eye on when ppl are online so that i can decide some good times to hold the events so ppl dont miss out

and as far as i am aware barrtabb eap's only drop from map 1 mobs, so unfortunately that means no exp for higher lvl toons, and i assume that if the maintanence for the guild house isnt met it stays closed until the fee has been payed then can be accessed again (plz anyone correct me if I am wrong as i am only assuming this)
Back to top Go down
Tundrian

Tundrian

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Incentives to encorage eap farming   Incentives to encorage eap farming EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 5:21 am

yeah, the maintanance is about 2000 etin a week i believe and then you can spend extra etin on upgrading the npc's inside.
also, if we can get a good team or two of lvl 30's for grb, we can go in and kill the 30 boss while the 15's kill there mobs, then swing in and kill the 15 boss and get wayy more etin faster.
farming bears isnt much but i guess if we can get like 20-30 ppl doing it we'll get eap's a lot faster
and theres you can get info on all of this stuff on shaiya wiki, it also has a list of what monsters drop eap's. it lists some other than the berars but im not sure if thats on fury side or not
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Incentives to encorage eap farming   Incentives to encorage eap farming Empty

Back to top Go down

Incentives to encorage eap farming
Page 1 of 1