Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aeon Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Helping in the Guild

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Trinity

Trinity

Male
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-04-30

Helping in the Guild Empty
PostSubject: Helping in the Guild   Helping in the Guild EmptyThu May 07, 2009 9:58 pm

Hey all, So I'm new but I was wondering what exactly I could do to help in the guild? For Example Whats ETIN and How do I get it. Also Should I start a new toon for the GRB? There are I'm sure more ways to help out but, Maybe you could fill me in a little bit better THanks!
Back to top Go down
SirSpace
Guild leader
Guild leader
SirSpace

Male
Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-02-07

Helping in the Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping in the Guild   Helping in the Guild EmptyFri May 08, 2009 11:12 am

Well TY Trin for volunteering to help out the guild, i appreciate it. There are a few things
we do to help out the guild.

Etin is used for the management of the GUILD WAREHOUSE it helps us upgrade our merchants and is also used to keep the GUILD HOUSE open. So there are very important if we wanna keep the guild house open or upgrade our merchants.

Other ways in helping out is by answering question that are asked, talking in guild chat, help lower lvl toons by lapising there gear, umm not saying you have to do this but usually when a guildie needs something i normally just give it away or at a 50% off and just by leveling other members

SO thats basically what you can do to help trinity and TY again
Back to top Go down

Helping in the Guild
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: • Etain • :: General Discussion :: Questions-
Jump to: