Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aeon Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

- About the guild in lailah -

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Stewiie
Guild leader
Guild leader
Stewiie

Male
Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-11-10

- About the guild in lailah - Empty
PostSubject: - About the guild in lailah -   - About the guild in lailah - EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 10:04 pm

I was thinking about to quit the guild in Lailah because no one is active anymore =/ If u want guys u can come to Etain, we are still growing Smile
Back to top Go down
https://aeon.aforumfree.com
WhitetigerN

WhitetigerN

Female
Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: - About the guild in lailah -   - About the guild in lailah - EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 7:32 am

I think it is necesarry but still sad. I liked the lailah guild and hardly know anyone on the Etain guild Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
SN1PERN
Guild leader
Guild leader
SN1PERN

Male
Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: Re: - About the guild in lailah -   - About the guild in lailah - EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 2:09 pm

i think im going back to Lailah Neutral i dont like been on the Etain guild XP
nobody can understand a joke, you have to say "jk" or something if not ppl wont understand it...
so i think im going back to Lailah. Who knows maybe i even start up the guild again and tr make it a bit better this time Wink

so if WhitetigerN, Bull and some others still is on Lailah, its just to tell me Wink
Back to top Go down
WhitetigerN

WhitetigerN

Female
Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: - About the guild in lailah -   - About the guild in lailah - EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 11:40 am

I´m still on lailah. the guild is dismissed now but we could have a fresh start ( we don't have all that inactive members now)

I have to say the Etain guild well... I hardly know any one there and I don't like it that much as the lailah guild in its best days.

SN1PERN if you are starting up the guild again I will be the first one to join Smile (I'm lvl 39 now so almost hm)
Back to top Go down
Sitting-Bull
Guild leader
Guild leader

Male
Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: - About the guild in lailah -   - About the guild in lailah - EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 8:41 pm

SN1PERN wrote:
nobody can understand a joke, you have to say "jk" or something if not ppl wont understand it...
so i think im going back to Lailah. Who knows maybe i even start up the guild again and tr make it a bit better this time Wink

so if WhitetigerN, Bull and some others still is on Lailah, its just to tell me Wink

Well Snip and White, one of the main reasons I stopped playing was there was never any one playing, and hence it was no fun at all, I only tried out the etain guild twice and got the feeling that I don't fit in, I used to know every one in the other guilds that me and snip have been involved in. I am glad to say that am going to stick to the Lailah sever with Snip and white if they don't mind.

Bull cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Talulah
Officer
Officer
Talulah

Female
Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: - About the guild in lailah -   - About the guild in lailah - EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 6:09 am

SN1PERN wrote:

Ah, yes. But the thing is, Asgard - it's not a matter of guild-business here. It's individual - and certain people take a certain meaning to things when you say stuff. Not flaming you or calling you out - just telling you to be a bit more careful.
Either way, good luck with Lailah Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: - About the guild in lailah -   - About the guild in lailah - Empty

Back to top Go down

- About the guild in lailah -
Page 1 of 1