Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aeon Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hail New Friends

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Hail New Friends Empty
PostSubject: Hail New Friends   Hail New Friends EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 9:54 am

Hail there... I am The Drow Archmage Mina Blackthorn, as you can probably tell from my greeting I am a Die Hard Ultima Online fan. However after 7 years even that game can get old so here I am on Shaiya. I love this game and its not the only one I've played, I also tried Runescape, Perfect World and Last Chaos. I Loved LC but was still lacking to what i was looking for in an online game. I believe Shaiya is the game for me now but I am still totally into RP (Role Playing).

IRL: I am Lisa, a Japanese born Girl moved at 7 years old to USA I am from Largo, FL formally from Hollywood, FL
please excuse my spelling typos and English all witch stink Razz

Quick note:
I Misspelled my name when I started so all those Japanese who keep telling me it's Megami not megomi, yeah I know tongue
I am lvl 20.NM so even though I started a new Healer with correct spelling, she is lvl 12 so I'll be playing both chars a while until she catches up so deal.

I often prefer to RP a Vampire Elder and Queen of the Undead... I'll see if this fits Shaiya in the coming weeks or I may change my persona to suit the environment.
I was a seer on ultima pay and free servers for years it could get interesting with contests nooble training and guild quests. Soon as I can work a few out. anyone with ideas for these please post here I would like to start a forum or thread eventually I'll speak to mods when I have a better vision.
so I'll be working on a plot line and background for Lisa M Soon and will find an appropriate forum for it if any would wish to rp with me I will need minions defenders guards and others under my rule Twisted Evil

I also work for a living so even if I don't post for a while or often, know that most of my work aside from background and plot line soon to be posted here... will be in game, and whenever I can get the free time. I'll also try to post events and updates here often as my lazy human form wishes to type.

Above all I am Honored to be a part of this guild I have already seen some great members here and I am just glad for the new friends. Games get boring W/O Good friends to goof around with.

Your Queen: Lisa Megami <means goddess>, of the land of <i'll work on what land to claim for my own soon as I find one suitable>.
Back to top Go down
SN1PERN
Guild leader
Guild leader
SN1PERN

Male
Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Hail New Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hail New Friends   Hail New Friends EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 10:45 am

i guess you are playing on Etain, since you dont write any server ? Wink
i am able to accept you, but i want Stew to accept ppl. but im sure that he will accept Wink
beside it seems like you are the kind who likes to be leader or like to "rule" over other XP thats just after what i have read of you post, but i guess your a nice person.
Stew will prolly answer very soon Wink
Back to top Go down
Stewiie
Guild leader
Guild leader
Stewiie

Male
Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-11-10

Hail New Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hail New Friends   Hail New Friends EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 11:43 am

Nihonjin desu ka ? D= Niiiiiiice !!!

First of all, i always wanted members to write a post like this because it is always interesting Very Happy Very Happy

Dozo yorushiku Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://aeon.aforumfree.com
SN1PERN
Guild leader
Guild leader
SN1PERN

Male

Hail New Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hail New Friends   Hail New Friends EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 12:04 pm

Stewiie wrote:
Nihonjin desu ka ? D= Niiiiiiice !!!

First of all, i always wanted members to write a post like this because it is always interesting Very Happy Very Happy

Dozo yorushiku Very Happy

me too, but i would liked it more if they also set the recruitment thing below it Wink
Back to top Go down

Hail New Friends Empty
PostSubject: I am please to meet you all too.   Hail New Friends EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 9:30 am

Hi again, Sorry I'm new to the ways you all like your forum posts to be I forgot I am on Etain Server.

Yes I was born in Hokkaido. Hokkaido is island at the North of Japan. I moved here when I was 7 years old and lived in N.Y. City a while then moved to North of Miami, I just recently moved to largo, FL.

Now for your comment on leadership, it's just RP I would rather be underling in guild and act like a matriarch in RP persona <thank god for spell checker> LOL

as far as wanting a recruitment section? I am not recruiting for guild only for my private RP army. Twisted Evil

I am still marred in creating the perfect Healer / Nuker Character, I will be starting my RP if it even fits in this game and/or/I can make it work.

Otherwise I'm just going to play the game and have fun like the rest of you all cheers

I just wanted you to get to know me and what I'm like when given the chance i didn't mean to offend anyone. Suspect

Well, I'll see you all in the game and hope you have fun knowing me.
Back to top Go down

Hail New Friends Empty
PostSubject: Oh BTW!   Hail New Friends EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 9:39 am

BTW if you want to get to know me even more... go here.

https://www.youtube.com/user/minablackthorn
Back to top Go down
SN1PERN
Guild leader
Guild leader
SN1PERN

Male

Hail New Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hail New Friends   Hail New Friends EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 11:05 am

LisaMegami wrote:
Hi again, Sorry I'm new to the ways you all like your forum posts to be I forgot I am on Etain Server.

Now for your comment on leadership, it's just RP I would rather be underling in guild and act like a matriarch in RP persona <thank god for spell checker> LOL

I just wanted you to get to know me and what I'm like when given the chance i didn't mean to offend anyone. Suspect

ok, didnt understand at once, now i do Very Happy

Ah.. ok Smile

no, no, no... I dont think anyone got offended Wink
Back to top Go down

Hail New Friends Empty
PostSubject: Hmmm   Hail New Friends EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 5:45 pm

Well I have done some research in the fan boards and played my spies on both light and dark sides and it seems impractical to RP at this point but if guild becomes large and active enough we may decide to have Public RP were all those of rank are spoken to with some respect and titles are given I'll work this out if anyone is interested. a website would need to be formed with a list of who's got rank and what title they have.

Example RP Scenario for those still confused:

MinaLisa: Hail Sir George!

SirGeorge: Hail my Queen, it is I your Captain of the Guard.

MinaLisa: What news have you my Captain, from the guild?

SirGeorge: The guild is fine my lady, but ElfinLance and XxToxicGerbilXx wish to go to war with the Vail Guild DragonBlood.

SirGeorge: The Leader of Their Guild and many Members have been mocking our New recruits and Rez-killing them a lot, they are surely without honor.

MinaLisa: Hmm.. Yes this must be dealt with swiftly! Contact the Guilds leader and tell them if these actions do not cease it Will mean WAR.

MinaLisa: Tell them the Vampire Minions of the army of <some town> are not to be trifled with, and your Queen has given warning.

MinaLisa: None of their kind will be safe and we shall be relentless! War will mean our sole purpose of being will be to make their Very existence Living Hell!

MinaLisa: This is my decree go now and give them this message.

SirGeorge: But my lady... Don't you think this will just give them the ecuse they are looking for to torment us further?

SirGeorge: Surly their leader will chose war with us?

MinaLisa: GOOD!

MinaLisa: Let Them! We have become soft in our ways too kind and benevilent, let them see the vampires of light can be just as vicious as those of

MinaLisa: the Vail if pushed around too far!

SirGeorge: ...as you wish your highness. *bows deeply*

This is just and example but if we treat chats in towns with a pension for RP many listening may find it interesting and fun and wish to do it also.

Years in the realms of ultima saw those die hard against the efforts it takes to RP, turn avid RP or "relaxed" RP and many "Vampires" were born even entire cities were claimed by covens and were under their "protection". Both good and evil "Vampiric subclasses" formed and many bloody battles and campaigns were launched. Even many quests formed by guilds for those of the same guild and those wishing to join or just participate in the guild sponsored events.

in Shaiya, Guild Sponsored raids of both Monster Spawns and Dungeons can be made via party system and even darkie camp raids.
Initiates would not be able to join our "Coven" within the guild or the guild it's self even without certain tasks to be preformed.

For those who are going hmm... right now, let your creative juices flow and help me out here this could get big or we could look like a bunch of geeks LOL!

IF NOT?... Oh well I'll shrug the whole thing off and just enjoy a truly wonderful game with you all. geek

P.S. Those who read this, I shall try to come up with a character role and storyline after I post this and post it here in this thread soon.
Back to top Go down

Hail New Friends Empty
PostSubject: STORY & PLOTLINE   Hail New Friends EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 7:19 pm

This is the storyline and charicter buildup for LisaMegami, and the "coven of vampires"

***Begin: ONE STORY VERSION***

The old man stepped back inside and closed the door pausing only briefly to glance at you before turning to the fireplace. Picking up a poker from a nearby stand he stoked the fire a moment then began to speak.

Ahh there! That's better I think. The winter nights seem colder now than they did years ago do they not? Now, where was I? Oh yes… you wanted to know the story didn't you? The story of the beginning of the dark time; before the vampires, before the Grimaxe mages, before the Ancient God Believers let loose the terrible hordes of the evil Vail mages and the undead upon our lands? Yes I can see by the look in your eyes, anticipation like that of a wide-eyed child. But are you sure you really want to know? For the story is of a truth you may not be ready for; a distant look into the past and a herald for our darkening future. Yes? You are sure you want to know? Then stare into the fire with me and my memories shall become your own in words and visions.”

Our story all started long ago before the age of the Union of Fury. At the time of our stories beginning we find a young student of magic only 7 years old. She was a slender girl with long, raven-black hair, skin slightly yellow as the morning sun with eyes slanted slightly like all those from her undiscovered land of Aelbeageu. For at this point in our story Aelbeageu was unknown to the lands of Erina.

She was an infant prodigy with all the maturity, fire and thirst for knowledge of one three times her age. No. I think you must first know of her parents, for this is truly where our story begins.

Her father, Lord Lestat, had lost his war with Lord Kail Kaswald and his Knights of Virtue. He had sought the counsel of the doomed souls, those known as the Aurizen. They were a dark band of creatures with powers untold. They came from a place beyond description save for being known as the ether. They possessed legendary powers and immortality as was known only to the gods themselves. What little is known of them includes legend of their granting power to mortal men and making them mages to twist their abilities to the Aurizen lords own mysterious undoubtedly dark desires. Lord Lestat, not knowing more than this about their true nature, ventured out to find them seeking their help in defeating his nemesis Lord Kail, the only man who could stop him from seizing power over all the lands. Lord Lestat saw himself as the only true and rightful ruler of all Shaiya. In his quest for the dark ones he enlisted the power of one dark wizard known as Hannen, a sorceress of unspeakable power and evil. She became his friend and his lover and soon more than even this. They became of one mind, one goal. One night at last she had discovered in her dark workings a way to summon the dark Blood Lords of Aurizen. She confided in Lord Lestat that night she was with his child, but Lord Lestat showed little concern for such things as he was now closer than ever to the dark Aurizen lords.

The ritual was held at Castle Lestat in the land of Aidion, the land of Hannen’s birth, a land she showed Lestat for the first time this dark night. With all manner of Lestat’s vile creations, Orcs, Kobolt, Goblins and other unspeakable creatures and with seven of Hannen’s highest priests about the circle, great queen Hannen began the terrible ritual which would loose the dark ones onto the unsuspecting lands.

Little else is known of the dark ritual save that the dark ones had come and struck a bargain with Lord Lestat. A bargain that would grant him immense powers known only to us by his dark times in the land of the union of fury, where he himself was trapped by the Vampires and became, for a time, a half Vampire of sorts. But that is another story. You came here to learn of his daughter Lisa, did you not?

When Lord Lestat left his wife Hannen and his child for the path of ultimate power, Queen Hannen became enraged and obsessed with revenge. She thought even Lord Lestat should be capable of love, and her unrequited love brought her to the heights of rage and despair. In her anger she too struck a bargain with the dark Aurizen lords.

The V lords had used Lord Lestat in his lusts for power and to corrupt Lady Hannen as well in this their dark plan. She sold her soul that her daughter, now the tender age of seven, would rise to a power and authority beyond that even of her father and throw him down one day.

The Dark Aurizen lords, being of such treachery and pure evil, betrayed Hannen even as they granted her desires and twisted her beloved daughter Lisa into a Living Vampire with all the trappings of that kind, all the power and lust of blood as any vampire would have. Now this poor child, Lisa, only herself a child of seven and a Living Vampire, was taken from her mother and raised by a Bloodmoon Helltooth who became her new mother and taught her all the dark arts. As she grew to womanhood, Lisa learned to twist her black arts into a new dark form of magic witch we now know as Oracle Magic. Following the ultimate achievement of this art, students were able to become vampires them selves. Now 700 or so years have passed and Lisa has fulfilled the Aurizenlords bargain of long ago that had been struck with her mother Hannen to overthrow her father, Lord Lestat.

Since that part of history was unfolded in these lands, within many battles of the Valorous in town raids with her new undead minions did she did gain ultimate power over the undead and the lands where evil dwells. One fateful day, however, this dark force of pure evil and cruelty did find one to tame her. She found one to grant her the salvation of her dark and twisted soul; one true love to tame her icy heart and make her into the kind loving and benevolent vampire with a soul she was to become.

Lord David was his name; a seemingly uninteresting Human arch mage with the benevolence and charisma to tame even the darkest heart of the Queen of the Undead, Lisa Megami herself. A new age of prosperity and peace came upon these lands. A time of wonder and magic abounded as new disciplines of magic sprang from the minds of our King and Queen. The powers of the Clerics and Druids flowed throughout these lands for many years. There was hope for the shattered lands and everyone lived in the happiest of times, it seemed, until that fateful day when our benevolent Queen herself had a child. It was a beautiful baby girl we believe but, alas, we can not know for sure for the very night of this child’s birth the dark ones, the Aurizen lords, came to Queen Lisa and her Husband and claimed they had come to fulfill the second half of the bargain. The Aurizen lords spoke an incantation never heard in our lands before or since and at once the child of our Queen Lisa was gone and her Husband David the Vail had become twisted and as evil as the Aurizen lords. David’s entire race of Humans had been changed with him into Huge half Man Half Beast race, pure creatures of war.

Stricken with grief Queen Lisa became a more violent and evil a vampire as ever was known before. She abdicated her throne and traded her lusts for power for a life of loneliness and madness. The only times we heard of our long lost Queen were in hushed stories of her taking victims on which to feed.

Then one day as only vague legends tell, she was visited by her long lost daughter in a sort of vision or as a spirit of sorts and what transpired in their brief meeting is still unknown to us, her still loyal subjects, the priests of Healing. We know only that the child was like an angel of light and hope. Speaking with Lisa for an untold time, she became suddenly more kind to others. She had come across a great threshold in her life. Lisa’s ruthless and indiscriminate killing had come to an end and although she was still distant and brooding she had begun venturing out to be kind and generous to the newcomers of this land. She began helping when she could, teaching the ways of magic and valor to those she found, giving generously of her treasures and various trade and magical crafts to all those in need.

No one knows what was said to her by her long lost daughter, nor do we know what plans our dear Queen has for these lands as she is still fairly dark and distant to us. Our art has become a tool of valor and our Vampiric kind have since become Mages of the four elements and clerics as well as a benevolent race of vampires. But our Queen has remained shrouded in a dark cloak of shadowy mystery. Thus ends my story and begins a new one that can only be written in the years to come. What will become of our great Queen Lisa Megami? What of the now not-so-dark art of Vampirism and what of the Nordic? Are they now a twisted and hopelessly evil race? Only time will tell friend. I can only hope we will know the answers to these questions in our lifetimes.

Slowly the old man who is, as it is suddenly apparent to you, a king and a Vail Mage, rises and moves to the door with all the swiftness and eerie movement expected of a Vampire. Gesturing for you to leave he speaks these last few words… .

“You know now what you came here to know. I bid you good day, friend, before the continence I have been able to hold thus far gives into the hunger that settles upon me and that hunger finds you a satisfying meal”.

***End: ONE STORY VERSION***
Back to top Go down

Hail New Friends Empty
PostSubject: ANOTHER VERSION PLOTLINE & STORY   Hail New Friends EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 7:24 pm

The Story of the Dark Vail Vampire, Queen of the Undead: LisaMegami
Leader of The Vail Guild: Dark Vampires {Guild to be formed later if this plot line is used}.

***Begin: Another STORY***

The story begins on a dark but clear night..

Being a learned Mage and Warrior your have little fear in your mission.
You know that the task that lies before you is fraught with danger and almost certain death but you bravely continue toward your goal.
You approach the old grass and lumber hut, it looks quite for-boding as if something from a nightmare. Surly this place must be haunted you think to your self as you draw closer. With a chill you recall the order given by your Land's Mayor Kail Kaswald, "go to the home of the Vail archmage Dwundle and see if you can get any information on this vampire who calls her self queen of the undead and bring any information you can wrest from the Vail back to me post haste". With this thought fresh in your mind your resolve strengthens and you quietly and carefully open the door to this Eire hut.

Inside now you wait at the door for your eyes to adjust to the dimly fire place lit home of a Vail archmage, with your hand on your sword your other hand tightens it's grip on your shield. suddenly from he shadows you see him rushing toward you, muttering his Vail spells and gesturing toward you as he approaches, quickly you raise your shield between your self and this Vail bent on your destruction and perry the spell's blow. Without hesitation you slash out at the Vail, this is not the first Vail you have slain and should not take a warrior with your skill much effort in the killing. Remembering your orders you withdraw some of the force of your blow and strike a grievous wound into the shoulder of the Vail. With a yell the Vail sinks back but only for a moment then he casts heal on him self and comes at you for another round. This time it is a Magic Spot the Vail means to roast you with. You cast a quick magic spell just in time and flames engulf the Vail all but vanquishing him.

"HOLD!" yelps the nearly slain Vail.. "I know why you have come and if you spare my life i would tell you what you have come to know."

Suspecting nothing but trickery from this Vail you stop your attack but establish a firm grip on your weapon and shield. and fall back a step and order him to speak quickly for his life.

"Yes yes..." begins the Vail, "I could suffer a far worse death that you can deal me for the telling great warrior but the time has come and your kind must know the truth." The Vail gripping his shoulder walks across the room and sits in a chair by the fireplace. You do not move other than to shift your weight and become more comfortable.

"Were to begin?" says the Vail, "We Vail do not know the entire story of the dark queen save that she was born to lord Lestat and a Dark Sorceress Named Hannen and that the evil lord Lestat was trying to wrest power and Dominion over this realm from the land's rightful ruler Lord Kail Kaswald. Hannen being a sorceress of untold power had found a dark ritual book that was thought banished in one of the times of the One Goddess, how she came by it we Vail may never know but she had it, and used it one dark night to summon the dread Dark Lords of Aurizen into this world to do her husband Lord Lastat's bidding. We know also that the dark ones came to them this night and struck a bargain with them to grant Lord Lestat and Lady Hannen Untold power, in exchange, their unborn child would be made to serve their dark purpose and that she would be Born a living vampire, beyond evil, and virtually indestructible. Several months later surly enough Lady Hannen gave birth to the one who would be enslaved by this curse to serve the dark ones and Named her Lisa Megami, Meaning Lisa Goddess."

Moaning softly and nursing his shoulder the Vail takes a moment then continues.

"I know not much of Lady Lisa's History warrior, other than that she grew up as any mortal would only slower aging but ten years or so per hundred of ours, she was taken at birth from her parents and raised by the Aurizen lords and they did teach her a most foul and dark form of magic never seen in these lands, known to us now as Vampiric Sorcery. Lisa perfected her arts over the many years to fallow in the land of her mother's birth called Aidion and wreaked much havoc on our lands with those she had turned with her powers, into vampires to aid in her dark doings. Now you know Great warrior of her beginnings but you need to know what she has become what the dark ones have planned for her for it would change everything you know and hold dear. We Vail too would suffer from these plans so I welcome the opportunity to tell you, that your kind can stop her before it is too late for everyone."
coughing a few times the Vail tries to stand but slumps back into the chair, "come closer warrior you must know.. you must understand.. the Aurizen lords.... Queen Lisa... she intends to..." Before you can move toward the dying Vail. Before the Vail can speak any further a scream is herd by the fire place, a scream that would give the most stout warrior a chill. "STOP! That is quite enough out of you Slave! Traitor!" You realize to late to do anything about it, this is the dark queen her self suddenly appearing in the room seemingly from no ware and yelling furiously at the wounded Vail. You can not seem to move even to defend your life! "You will say no more fool!" continues the dark queen. Lisa stretches out her arms toward the Vail muttering an incantation you have never heard before and the Vail suddenly stands and cries out in such a way that you can not help but feel sorry for him, "PLEASE! Your Majesty Spare me, I only thought to..." "NO!" Speaks the Queen, "I have far more useful plans for you traitor, far worse a fate than a quick death." With this the dark Queen gestures with her outstretched hands and the Vail is engulfed in a purple flame. letting out a blood curdling scream that surely would give you nightmares for years to come, the Vail transforms for a moment into the likeness of a Aurizen Lord and then disappears.

It seems like a long time you have starred at the spot were the Vail had once sat. You do not know what to make it it all, then suddenly you remember the dark one is still in this house! You look over at her and she glares at you for a moment and speaks. "You.."

"Tell your Mayor you have failed and my life my purpose is my own business your kind would be wise not to meddle in my affairs. NOW GET OUT!" she screams. "Before I Destroy you!" Smoke begins to rise from the floor engulfing the Dark Queen and she seems to disappear in it.

Without a second thought you turn and leave the house to return to your own realm knowing not how to explain these events to your Lord Mayor, looking only briefly back at the old shack as you become more safely distant from it you vow never to return.

***End: Another STORY***
Back to top Go down
Sitting-Bull
Guild leader
Guild leader

Male
Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2008-11-27

Hail New Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hail New Friends   Hail New Friends EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 12:11 pm

Hello your majesty, Your stories were fantastic, I wish that I had such a great imagination as your own, this is a new idea for this site and I hope that our members will try and get involved in your role playing. I would love to Know the out come of your second story, and how the members who joined in the story, influenced each event, and finally the end, if it has an end. I have never tried any thing like Fantasy role play, and I'm willing to try. I have a low lev defender in the AEON guild on the Etain sever ( if its still there ) so he could be one of your lower minions. I am not an active player in Etain, but am very active in ( The Noble Creed ) Lailha, were I play with a Lev 37 Ranger, Lev 48 fighter, and Lev 16 Mage. I was thinking that you may be able to weave one of these character in to the story I will be awaiting your orders majesty, your loyal and willing servant ( Characters name )

Bull lol! lol! lol! ps) come on guys and give it a go, Lisa seems to have put a great deal of thought in to this, and it should be great for a giggle, and discussion over a pint of blood, and battered Orc's legs
Back to top Go down

Hail New Friends Empty
PostSubject: The End...   Hail New Friends EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 9:28 pm

Good Friends old and new those i never knew and those I knew so little..

I must leave guild for reasons I won't go into. I enjoyed being a part of a fantastic guild and had many plans and dreams for all you my friends but alas this guild is no longer following the vision of what I thought it should be and as it is not my power to change it or my arrogance to assume I can or should. I can only leave gracefully and with the thanks I have for all those who helped me I can only hope another guild can be what I'm looking for and I can live out my dreams with those new friends. I will never forget you and hope to fight side by side with most of you a lot in the future.

I've lived all five of my acts, friends, and I am not asking you to be happy that I must go. I'm only asking that you turn the page, continue reading... and let the next story begin. And if anyone asks what became of me, you relate my life in all its wonder, and end it with a simple and modest "She died."
Back to top Go down

Hail New Friends Empty
PostSubject: Blessings of the Goddess!   Hail New Friends EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 6:30 pm

Hail again true believers, I seem to have been twice blessed by the Goddess and not only have been able to return to the Guild {witch I am completely stoked about} but My Company I work for decided NOT to move me to the frozen tundra of Kentucky, so I won't have to take an extended leave of absence.

Now.... I will be trying to renew my efforts to start some kind of RP trend in Shaiya. {yay}

Be looking on this thread for updates until I can begin something and get a new thread or even ask to board mod to co-op me on our very own RP message base.

I would hate to leave to guild BUT I might start a AEON Academy Guild and Start dedicating my time to helping Noobles as it has always been a greater joy for me to help others see how much fun you can have if you know what your doing and what is available to us.

I am also an intermediate Web designer so I might if I feel motivated enough and can find the time, begin a AEON Academy Web Page and Board with helpful links or even let Noobles post what makes game fun for them or what they have discovered and wish to share. I also hope to start RP sections in this forum where story lines and character backgrounds can be posted.

ALL THIS depends again on my free time and if I can even spark and interest in RP in the Shaiya community.

PAX for now beloved friends and see you in the realm of Shaiya.

Hail New Friends Lisame15

Ok, it's my first attempt at a banner Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hail New Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hail New Friends   Hail New Friends Empty

Back to top Go down

Hail New Friends
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: - Welcome - :: - Say hi and tell us more about you :D --
Jump to: