Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aeon Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Temporary Absence.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Talulah
Officer
Officer
Talulah

Female
Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Temporary Absence. Empty
PostSubject: Temporary Absence.   Temporary Absence. EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 8:00 pm

So, to avoid any further confusion and questions about why I'm not around as much as I used to be, the simple answer is that I'm a bit sick.
To keep it short and simple; thought I had some heartproblems, went to the hospital, spent ten hours there with Stew only to find out it seems to be some internal bleedings from what could possibly be a bleeding ulcer. Neat, I know. ^^
My blood-values are also a bit low (anemic) - so I get tired really fast and could sleep for an eternity if I had the opportunity.
Nevertheless, that'll all get fixed the second I get some medication. Until then, I'm going slow with Shaiya to keep stress at a low level for a while.
Alright, think I covered everything. Keep this matter in-guild, please. Only doing this so you guys won't think I'm not around just to spite anyone Razz.
I'll check in on you all whenever I can. Much love <3.
Back to top Go down

Temporary Absence. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temporary Absence.   Temporary Absence. EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 11:14 pm

Ah Tal sorry to hear about it - don't worry about anything over here and just about your health

Hope you get better soon
Back to top Go down
SN1PERN
Guild leader
Guild leader
SN1PERN

Male
Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Temporary Absence. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temporary Absence.   Temporary Absence. EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 2:07 pm

hope you recover soon Wink

PS: if i wondered why you wasnt on so much i would just asked stew, but then again im on another server and dont know anything on whats going on on Etain xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Temporary Absence. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temporary Absence.   Temporary Absence. Empty

Back to top Go down

Temporary Absence.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: