Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aeon Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Level Diffrence

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SirSpace
Guild leader
Guild leader
SirSpace

Male
Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-02-07

Level Diffrence Empty
PostSubject: Level Diffrence   Level Diffrence EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 8:34 pm

Hey guys i think there is a big gap in level between the members in the guild. I just think it would be easier for members to find someone close to there level if they needed help so what you guys think? im willing to help whenever i can to try and get this done
Back to top Go down

Level Diffrence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Level Diffrence   Level Diffrence EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 10:05 pm

What do you expect to do about it? You can't really help having big difference in levels except having more people.
Back to top Go down
Talulah
Officer
Officer
Talulah

Female
Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Level Diffrence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Level Diffrence   Level Diffrence EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 5:07 am

Bigger guilds come with all sorts of level-differences, and we happen to be a fairly big guild - so, of course, that includes us as well.
If there isn't anyone around your level, find someone within the level-cap or party up with people from other guilds. The thought of partying only with guild-members is nice, sure - but it won't do anyone good.
It's always rewarding to have connections outside the guild as well as inside.
Take it from me, I barely even stop at connections within AoL. Razz
All babble aside; my point is to expand your views.
Back to top Go down
SirSpace
Guild leader
Guild leader
SirSpace

Male

Level Diffrence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Level Diffrence   Level Diffrence EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 5:53 am

i was just bringing it up cause ive noticed recently ppl asking for help and no one in the guild can do anything cause of level diffrence all im saying is it would be nice if help came first from the guild i mean thats why i joined and i also get alot of help from outside the guild just thought it was a good topic to bring up
Back to top Go down
Talulah
Officer
Officer
Talulah

Female
Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Level Diffrence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Level Diffrence   Level Diffrence EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 8:22 am

I understand your point, Sir.
My previous post was only stating facts. But I'll see if I can mix something up for you guys. Perhaps if we get people within the same level-range together a few times a week and level each other up simultaneously.
We can do dungeons and such - whatever's fine by me, I'll be happy to look over any suggestion from anyone. Besides, bigger guild-parties will be a good way to prepare for Episode 4, in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
SirSpace
Guild leader
Guild leader
SirSpace

Male

Level Diffrence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Level Diffrence   Level Diffrence EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 5:51 am

i like where your going with that tal that sounds like a real good plan and it would also help us out in PVP and other events im just trying to make it easier for ppl when they need help this way there will be a few ppl around someones level but i like the idea you have tal hope your feeling better my friend
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Level Diffrence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Level Diffrence   Level Diffrence Empty

Back to top Go down

Level Diffrence
Page 1 of 1