Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aeon Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A E O N GUILD RANKING BATTLE PLZ READ!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Eerynne
Officer
Officer
Eerynne

Female
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-03-20

A E O N GUILD RANKING BATTLE PLZ READ!!! Empty
PostSubject: A E O N GUILD RANKING BATTLE PLZ READ!!!   A E O N GUILD RANKING BATTLE PLZ READ!!! EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 9:20 pm

HELLO A E O N family this is a little note to u all about grb(guild ranking battle) we need ur help in helping A E O N grow . the battles are every saturday at 3 pm est (eastern standard time) i f u want to know more about the brb or where and when or how u can participate plz reply to this post . also if you are able to be there post in reply and we will c u at our island at 2:15 pm est to set things up if u dont know here the island is just ask . thank you!! Very Happy LadyEerynne
Back to top Go down
SirSpace
Guild leader
Guild leader
SirSpace

Male
Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: A E O N GUILD RANKING BATTLE PLZ READ!!!   A E O N GUILD RANKING BATTLE PLZ READ!!! EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 5:35 am

Let me add to this post lol hi lady =P

Um we Meet every saturday for a GRB it builds our rank among shaiya. Its a special event held for the guilds to recieve rank points and etin coins. The guild on etain we try to run with a party of mages priest and defenders lvl 1v15 with a certain build. We meet every Saturday my time is 3 est but there will be an in game announcement. Any question reply on this or hit me up on etain

OH 1 thing if you die in the GRB you cant go back in this is why its important to have team work this way you wont die.
Back to top Go down
Barrtabb

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: A E O N GUILD RANKING BATTLE PLZ READ!!!   A E O N GUILD RANKING BATTLE PLZ READ!!! EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 5:28 pm

SirSpace wrote:
Let me add to this post lol hi lady =P

Um we Meet every saturday for a GRB it builds our rank among shaiya. Its a special event held for the guilds to recieve rank points and etin coins. The guild on etain we try to run with a party of mages priest and defenders lvl 1v15 with a certain build. We meet every Saturday my time is 3 est but there will be an in game announcement. Any question reply on this or hit me up on etain

OH 1 thing if you die in the GRB you cant go back in this is why its important to have team work this way you wont die.

What kind of build for those toons are needed, besides hm or um. Also, what is the number of def, mage, priest in a 7 person party, and what are we lacking the most???
Back to top Go down
SN1PERN
Guild leader
Guild leader
SN1PERN

Male
Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: Re: A E O N GUILD RANKING BATTLE PLZ READ!!!   A E O N GUILD RANKING BATTLE PLZ READ!!! EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 6:17 pm

Here's a lik to where you can read about it... stewiie made one for some weeks ago

Here it is

just as a tip: if you are unsure about something, you might just find it in someone elses topic Wink

Snip Suspect Suspect Suspect
Back to top Go down
k_arashi

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: A E O N GUILD RANKING BATTLE PLZ READ!!!   A E O N GUILD RANKING BATTLE PLZ READ!!! EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 7:27 am

Hey all,

I just want to add for the new players that what you learn to help in GRB will also help you work in parties in later dungeon areas. Whatever class you are, it helps to know how to work with a defender and priest. The GRB area is set up much as Pharos or Cloron might be, where mobs are lurking just a step away.

Dom
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A E O N GUILD RANKING BATTLE PLZ READ!!!   A E O N GUILD RANKING BATTLE PLZ READ!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

A E O N GUILD RANKING BATTLE PLZ READ!!!
Page 1 of 1