Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aeon Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Changing Sex during the game

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sitting-Bull
Guild leader
Guild leader

Male
Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2008-11-27

Changing Sex during the game Empty
PostSubject: Changing Sex during the game   Changing Sex during the game EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 10:04 pm

Hi Guys
I hope someone playing in game has had this experience, it happened to me the first time when I was going through the portal into the 1 - 15 PvP borderlands, when I entered the portal I was a male Archer but on exiting the other side I was a female archer. When I asked other game player what sex toon they were seeing they all stated male, but I was seeing female, any way I continued playing with what I could see as a female for a couple of hours until I run out of HP pots and had to go through the portal again. This time I exit the portal I'm still female but now I have bright blue hair and different female appearance. I stay like this for a few more hours and did turn back male after awhile. I would of just wrote it off as a bug in the game until it happened again, this time it was different toon and different place in game but still after going through a portal. I have racked my brain trying to think of any thing I did that was in common with the first time it happened, and the only thing I can think of is a give AP gifts to my friends both times. Has any one else had this happen to them, or can any one explain it to me.

Bull scratch scratch scratch would really like this answered
Back to top Go down
SN1PERN
Guild leader
Guild leader
SN1PERN

Male
Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Changing Sex during the game   Changing Sex during the game EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 6:17 am

it havent happend to me... yet, but i would say its a glitch or bug.
if it continues, and nobody here can help you, you should go to the main forum of Shayia and ask the GM's, GS's etc. and ask them for help Wink
Back to top Go down
Haft Meir Hmmmmm
Officer
Officer
Haft Meir Hmmmmm

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Changing Sex during the game   Changing Sex during the game EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 7:37 pm

i had this happen to me too
but with my toon it happened when i logged on, and i've never had/gifted ap items so i dont think it has anything to do with that
it happened to eerynne also, her toon became male but still appeared female to everyone else
Back to top Go down
Sitting-Bull
Guild leader
Guild leader

Male
Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Changing Sex during the game   Changing Sex during the game EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 10:29 pm

Thanks for the feed back guys at least I know that I'm not going round the bend, and other members playing the game have experienced the same thing. I will leave this post a couple more days to see if any of the other guys have any thing to add, then I'll post on the main site and see what the response is like there. But again thank you for your replies its much appreciated.

Bull cheers cheers cheers so I'm not turning in to a lady-boy WOW RELEAF lol
Back to top Go down
WhitetigerN

WhitetigerN

Female
Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Changing Sex during the game   Changing Sex during the game EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 4:36 am

Next time just relog that should fix the problem, or enjoy the view Razz
Back to top Go down
SN1PERN
Guild leader
Guild leader
SN1PERN

Male
Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Changing Sex during the game   Changing Sex during the game EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 5:48 am

when i think about it, it actually hapend to me too >.<
Back to top Go down
WhitetigerN

WhitetigerN

Female
Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Changing Sex during the game   Changing Sex during the game EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 2:16 pm

my hair turned blue a while ago but I was still female . I actually liked it. To bad it dissapeared after I logged off Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

Changing Sex during the game
Page 1 of 1