Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aeon Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SirSpace and LadyEerynne, together at last !!

Go down 
+3
k_arashi
SN1PERN
Haft Meir Hmmmmm
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Haft Meir Hmmmmm
Officer
Officer
Haft Meir Hmmmmm

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-02-24

SirSpace and LadyEerynne, together at last !! Empty
PostSubject: SirSpace and LadyEerynne, together at last !!   SirSpace and LadyEerynne, together at last !! EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 8:21 pm

On behalf of all AEON, I would like to congratulate sir and eerynne on both their in game wedding, and their real life relationship
You are both great people and i'm sure you will both bring each other much happiness

May the Goddess shine her light on your love for all eternity!!

flower sunny cheers I love you tongue I love you cheers sunny flower
Back to top Go down
SN1PERN
Guild leader
Guild leader
SN1PERN

Male
Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: Re: SirSpace and LadyEerynne, together at last !!   SirSpace and LadyEerynne, together at last !! EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 6:44 am

Congratulateion Sir and Eerynne! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
k_arashi

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: SirSpace and LadyEerynne, together at last !!   SirSpace and LadyEerynne, together at last !! EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 9:58 am

Hey guys,

Thought I had a pic of the ceremony itself but now I can't find it. Musta been too busy typing!

Anyways, here is the start of the party afterwards.

Dom

SirSpace and LadyEerynne, together at last !! Sirner11
Back to top Go down
Sin_Mage

Sin_Mage

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: SirSpace and LadyEerynne, together at last !!   SirSpace and LadyEerynne, together at last !! EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 8:01 pm

Congratz you two!!! bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

My two favorite people, I could'nt be happier for you. sunny

Love the pic and I miss you guys.

Sin
Back to top Go down
SirSpace
Guild leader
Guild leader
SirSpace

Male
Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: SirSpace and LadyEerynne, together at last !!   SirSpace and LadyEerynne, together at last !! EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 4:14 am

SIn how i miss you bro i hope you will atleast stay active on forum this way i can still keep intouch with you cause you were a great player and a good man also so either i want your aol screen name or MSN or whatever you have and i say you should come back to game sin i hope all is well your way and i hope to hear from you soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Eerynne
Officer
Officer
Eerynne

Female
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-03-20

PostSubject: TY ALL VERY MUCH   SirSpace and LadyEerynne, together at last !! EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 2:58 pm

I am soo happy with my hunny , thank you all for helping us make it this far. i love AEON , its my second home and family !! miss u too sin u need to come back or ill find u and kick ur butt !! lol jk ! well hope to see more of u all soon. HAPPY LEVELING!! Very Happy sunny king queen flower I love you I love you I love you I love you cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Riddlez

Riddlez

Male
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-04-26

PostSubject: Re: SirSpace and LadyEerynne, together at last !!   SirSpace and LadyEerynne, together at last !! EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 8:24 pm

Well i dont know you both all that well, just that Lady does like to kick darkie butt in pvp lmfao.

Plan to get to know you all alot better, if you let me Razz and congratualtions from me Very Happy

Much luv!

Riddz! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SirSpace and LadyEerynne, together at last !!   SirSpace and LadyEerynne, together at last !! Empty

Back to top Go down

SirSpace and LadyEerynne, together at last !!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: - News - :: - News --
Jump to: