Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aeon Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All the servers back on

Go down 
+2
Renegade
Sitting-Bull
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sitting-Bull
Guild leader
Guild leader

Male
Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2008-11-27

All the servers back on Empty
PostSubject: All the servers back on   All the servers back on EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 1:28 am

Well guys it looks like the problem has been fixed, and it was a lot longer than what the game administrators had predicted. The game was back on line at 6.30am GMT + 1 Hour for Europe.

Bull lol! lol! lol! cheers cheers cheers catch you in game guys
Back to top Go down
Renegade

Renegade

Male
Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-12-14

PostSubject: Re: All the servers back on   All the servers back on EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:57 am

Yes the servers are back up, but I'm not sure they fixed the problem. I was browsing the forums earlier to find out what it was about, and for here of you that do not know, its a problem with the login system.

Here's where I'm getting my info...this exact info on page 4 Smile :
http://forums.aeriagames.com/viewtopic.php?t=248206&start=30

"The login system of Shaiya was compromised/bugged during the last maint, which then allowed accounts to be accessed by entering ANY password which contains at least one capital letter and one number. This is a MAJOR problem, and can not wait to be fixed - they have to fix it immediately."

So that seems to be a big problem, and that seems to be why the servers have been down...according to what I have found. Also I don't think that it is the totally over...so I would expect some to be weary of logging in and out. Earlier I was on Etain leveling a mage when they started spamming that the servers were going down and to log out due to emergency maintenance. ([Notice:] Please Log Out!! Servers are going down anytime. Emergency Maint. or something like that) Anyway, I was watching trade chat, and I seen that they were talking about [GM]Vert's account being hacked because of the bug or whatever the problem is/was. Trade chat also said not to log when that was happening, because it would give away your username...therefore with the bug..allowing whoever was doing it to access any account. I have not found any posts on this [GM]Vert account hacking, but everyone in trade chat started to agree...and after they spammed it for like an hour...I finally lost communications with the server. However I still have no proof of this and I see no posts by aeriagames to clear this up. I would also restrict posting on the aeriagames forums because it gives your username..and if the bug is still not fixed..could give them access to your account.

Last edited by Renegade on Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SN1PERN
Guild leader
Guild leader
SN1PERN

Male
Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: Re: All the servers back on   All the servers back on EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:57 am

yesterday, or today very early?

well they did say they were going to close the servers for 24 hours =S

and BTW: why do you post it here?? it says - Builds -, just so you know bounce

Snip Suspect Suspect Suspect
Back to top Go down
Renegade

Renegade

Male

PostSubject: Re: All the servers back on   All the servers back on EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:07 am

I just seen it so I thought my post was related haha xD
Back to top Go down
SN1PERN
Guild leader
Guild leader
SN1PERN

Male

PostSubject: Re: All the servers back on   All the servers back on EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:18 am

yes, i wrote the message and you had been writing to and sendt it before me >.> so my came after yours XD
Back to top Go down
WhitetigerN

WhitetigerN

Female
Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: All the servers back on   All the servers back on EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:46 am

The servers should be back on but I still get the message they aren't on....weird
Back to top Go down
Windrose
Officer
Officer
Windrose

Female
Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: All the servers back on   All the servers back on EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 9:43 am

hmm, thats strange. This morning i had no problem entering the game, it worked perfectly. But now i tried again and it says checking servers, check notice board. But there is no new post about an other server maintenance. Do anyone have same problem as me?
Back to top Go down
Renegade

Renegade

Male

PostSubject: Re: All the servers back on   All the servers back on EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 9:52 am

Yes I can't log on either. I think they took them down because of the bug or w/e to try and fix it again.
Back to top Go down
SN1PERN
Guild leader
Guild leader
SN1PERN

Male

PostSubject: Re: All the servers back on   All the servers back on EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:31 am

Same with me, and i thought it was the internett i used =S.
yhis is bad..... and boring =/
Back to top Go down
WhitetigerN

WhitetigerN

Female

PostSubject: Re: All the servers back on   All the servers back on EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 12:49 pm

There is a new message about this now on the notice board. But they say it will only be off for a short while but it is taking a lot of time now
Back to top Go down
SN1PERN
Guild leader
Guild leader
SN1PERN

Male

PostSubject: Re: All the servers back on   All the servers back on EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 1:13 pm

ok White Smile

Off topic: Nice logo you got there Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Renegade

Renegade

Male

PostSubject: Re: All the servers back on   All the servers back on EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 1:27 pm

Yes, I've been looking into it on the forums...there is, from what I can read...something that a GM did post, but the forums, well the whole website of aeriagames is acting up...or maybe its my computer..i don't know, but I can't get farm enough to read it. I think they really have some massive server troubles, and/or are ...probably not winning at this point haha. I think they will probably loose a lot of players over this whole incident.
Back to top Go down
Stewiie
Guild leader
Guild leader
Stewiie

Male
Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: All the servers back on   All the servers back on EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 1:39 pm

The problem is that after the server maint, a bug was made. The lucky one was bull bcuz his stuff wasnt gone, because i remembered that he said "i cant log in on my accout" when only Lailah was down. The main problem was that the bug did affect the account log in, If you only knew the account name but not the password you could still got through the log in. The only thing you needed to write was the right account name and a word with a capital letter, small letter and a number and there you go Smile your account is hacked Razz or not "hacked" just a stewpid bugg Very Happy <3
Back to top Go down
https://aeon.aforumfree.com
WhitetigerN

WhitetigerN

Female

PostSubject: Re: All the servers back on   All the servers back on EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 1:55 pm

SN1PERN wrote:
ok White Smile

Off topic: Nice logo you got there Very Happy

thx
Back to top Go down
WhitetigerN

WhitetigerN

Female

PostSubject: Re: All the servers back on   All the servers back on EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 1:58 pm

Stewiie wrote:
The problem is that after the server maint, a bug was made. The lucky one was bull bcuz his stuff wasnt gone, because i remembered that he said "i cant log in on my accout" when only Lailah was down. The main problem was that the bug did affect the account log in, If you only knew the account name but not the password you could still got through the log in. The only thing you needed to write was the right account name and a word with a capital letter, small letter and a number and there you go Smile your account is hacked Razz or not "hacked" just a stewpid bugg Very Happy <3

Yes I heard that too. Really nasty. They are going to make everything like it was before the 24 hour maintenance so when you played after that it will be lost. But there will be a 72 hours of +50% xp
Back to top Go down
WhitetigerN

WhitetigerN

Female

PostSubject: Re: All the servers back on   All the servers back on EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 2:00 pm

It's just back on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All the servers back on   All the servers back on Empty

Back to top Go down

All the servers back on
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: