Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aeon Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Char. Stats

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Windrose
Officer
Officer
Windrose

Female
Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Char. Stats Empty
PostSubject: Char. Stats   Char. Stats EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 2:34 pm

Ok Bull, here i post you my stats with buffs and lapis i use, armor isnt fully lapised.(Ranger lvl 35 HM)
str> 148+18
rec> 9+14
int >7
wis> 8
dex> 149+93
luc> 16+60

weapon> worship wyvernhorn
str= 11
dex= 13

dread unic. pants
+354hp
+193sp
+64mp
dex=5
rec=7
luc=5

dread unic. armor
+412hp
+224sp
+86mp
dex=12
luc=7

Silence Fire (epic necklace lvl 35)
+4 str
+4rec

Last edited by Windrose on Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sitting-Bull
Guild leader
Guild leader

Male
Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2008-11-27

Char. Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Char. Stats   Char. Stats EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 11:03 am

Thank wind for posting your stats I had forgot that we had arranged to post our stats, and only remembered when I seen your post, so I will post mine after to days play. I promise.

Bull lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Windrose
Officer
Officer
Windrose

Female

Char. Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Char. Stats   Char. Stats EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 11:20 am

haha, ok Bull, i will wait then Razz
Back to top Go down
Sitting-Bull
Guild leader
Guild leader

Male

Char. Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Char. Stats   Char. Stats EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 2:05 am

Windrose wrote:
haha, ok Bull, i will wait then Razz

Sorry about the wait

Tree-Doc, HM.Ranger Lev 34

HP 3019
MP 1242
SP 2495

STR 94 + 30 aim to build str with lev's to come
REC 30 + 16
INT 23 + 17
WIS 21 + 31
DEX 140 + 34 got a bit carried away.
LUC 21 + 43

ATK 278 - 297
Magic 125 - 144
DEF 76
Resist 97
Attack Speed Fast

Weapon Worship Fatal Fury Lev 31
STR + 4
WIS + 7
LUC + 8 Lapised

Dread uppers
Max HP + 412
Max SP + 304
Max MP + 86
DEX + 12 Complete lapised

Dread Pants
Max HP + 174
Max SP + 93
Max MP + 64
STR + 5
DEX + 5
INT + 7
LUC + 5 Lapised with 1 slot to do.

Dread Gauntlets
Max HP + 184
Max SP + 45
Max MP + 231
STR + 5
WIS + 7 Lapised with 1 slot to do.

Dread Boots
Max HP + 118
Max SP + 63
Max MP + 169
DEX + 7
WIS + 7
LUC + 12 Lapised I wanted to make better job of lapising my dreads but after lapis getting smashed at blacksmiths I had to use what i had left, but I thought that I could also change the lapis if better one come available. Wind I don't know if I have forgot any thing, if I have let me no and I will update it.
my thoughts on this build are still undecided there are a few things that need to be improved. but it still dose the job, and how can any one give a accurate assessment of some thing half built. well that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

Bull
lol! lol! lol! I for got to include my buffs, there the 2 you have but there is another 1 I'm adding
called Precise Hit if I'm not mistaken

Last edited by Sitting-Bull on Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Windrose
Officer
Officer
Windrose

Female

Char. Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Char. Stats   Char. Stats EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 12:14 pm

Thanks Bull for the info Very Happy
I forgot to post my hp, sp and mp, lol, sorry.
2880 hp
465 mp
2560 sp

An other question Bull, why do you lapis your things with wis lapis? Rangers dont really need mp, only for the 2 buffs they use.

Last edited by Windrose on Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SN1PERN
Guild leader
Guild leader
SN1PERN

Male
Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Char. Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Char. Stats   Char. Stats EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 2:13 pm

wis dont only give mp >.> it also gives magical defense, but still im with wind about this XP
Back to top Go down
Sitting-Bull
Guild leader
Guild leader

Male

Char. Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Char. Stats   Char. Stats EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 2:00 am

guys if you had read what i had wrote I said that the lapis I had used, was used because that's all I had left and some thing is better than nothing, and I was going to change it when better lapis came available to me.that it why WIS lapis was used and as Snip said it ups your defence against magic attack. but yes I do agree with what you say that Rangers don't need MP, I have never in all the time I have played with the Ranger come any were near to running low on MP., and also thank you Wind you reminded me that I hadn't included my Buffs when posting my stats.

Bull Razz Razz Razz

PS) and you might notice that as you get higher in HM you get more Buffs even if they are small one's
Back to top Go down
Windrose
Officer
Officer
Windrose

Female

Char. Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Char. Stats   Char. Stats EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 5:53 am

Well Bull, i read that they were all lapis you had left, but i would never do that lol! i prefer to wait, to get better and useful lapis and link them to my armor. And i think its not possible to extract 1 lapis, its only possible to extract all at once. Or with Hammer you can?
Back to top Go down
Sitting-Bull
Guild leader
Guild leader

Male

Char. Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Char. Stats   Char. Stats EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 8:22 pm

You are so right Wind, what a shock I got when I went to remove the WIS Lapis and found that I have to risk them all together being smashed, now I understand your concern about using lapis that's not really much use, if I had known that you couldn't just take them out 1 at a time I wouldn't of done it. so that's another bad plan that back fired on me, hehe, What makes it all the more painful is that I went to Karis just after you went off line and played for about 5 hours trying to get some good lapis. Any way I got 2 craft, 2 life, 2 mental, 2 forbid, 1 deceive, 2 assault, and a few others that aren't much good, and out of that lot I only got 2 forbid lapis to link, and I smashed a linking hammer. Well that life Laughing Laughing Laughing I will have to go and get more lapis now.

Bull scratch scratch scratch I am going to start asking questions from now on instead of just doing hehe I have always learnt the hard way scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
Windrose
Officer
Officer
Windrose

Female

Char. Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Char. Stats   Char. Stats EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 4:57 am

lol, Bull, im sorry to hear that. But at least now you know and wont do it again, hehe
Back to top Go down
gamenot

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Char. Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Char. Stats   Char. Stats EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 11:04 pm

k kind of late i stumble on this thread but here goes:

lvl 40 hm ranger Shockforce
HP:3403
SP:2642
MP:527

Dread unicorn armor
472 hp
299 sp
86 mp
+15 str
+5 dex
+6 luck
1 open lapis spot

Dread unicorn pants
414 hp
443 sp
64 mp
+15 luck
+14 dex
+6 luck
full

Dread unicorn gauntlets
3+36 resistance
+5 str
+9 luck
3 open spots

Dread unicorn boots
+15 luck
3 open slots

Heroic mephisto
64-80 attack
+15 dex
+12 rec
+19 luck
full

2 arciel loops(total of +6 each stat)

2 radicion rings(total +6 dex +6 luck)

Silence fire (+4rec +4str +3attack)

Total stats

29+45 str

9+22 rec

7+6 int

8+6 wis

65+46 dex(106 with buff)

260+67 luck(112 with buff)

Attack 217-233

defence 58

resistance 77

not sure where to go with this Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sitting-Bull
Guild leader
Guild leader

Male

Char. Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Char. Stats   Char. Stats EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 7:56 pm

thanks shock
I always like to look at other players builds, and especially when there the same model toon as I'm playing myself. I couldn't help notice that your attack, resist, and def are very low for a lev 40 hm Ranger that is compared with the stats of my lev 34 hm ranger. I am now up to lev 43 with my ranger, so I will have to update my stats. BTW thanks for the input of your ranger stats if we all post bits of info on our builds it creates talking points for useful discussion.

Bull aka Tree-Doc Ranger Suspect
Back to top Go down
SN1PERN
Guild leader
Guild leader
SN1PERN

Male

Char. Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Char. Stats   Char. Stats EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 2:23 am

Sitting-Bull wrote:
thanks shock
I always like to look at other players builds, and especially when there the same model toon as I'm playing myself. I couldn't help notice that your attack, resist, and def are very low for a lev 40 hm Ranger that is compared with the stats of my lev 34 hm ranger. I am now up to lev 43 with my ranger, so I will have to update my stats. BTW thanks for the input of your ranger stats if we all post bits of info on our builds it creates talking points for useful discussion.

Bull aka Tree-Doc Ranger Suspect

that because he dont go str/dex build, bull. I think he is going something like pure luc, but adding some str and dex here and there.
But if you are going luc build, shock, be sure you have lapised your armor up to aroud at least 400, means you crit abiut 80% of your hits if not more
when you have 400+ luck with buffs and lapis, you have to start add str as i you have, but i dont think you will need so much dex, in chace use lapises Wink
Back to top Go down
gamenot

Char. Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Char. Stats   Char. Stats EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 3:41 pm

My luck is 372 so close enough.

and besides I use misfortune lvl 2 -35 luck on opponents. On other players I hit occational 1.1k on opponents and regular 800s. On yellow mobs 400-800 crits, orange 300-700, red 200-600, ect.

Not always crit but I can do more dps than some fighters my lvl. Bad evasion so it is good that I have lvl 4 lifes in my armor.
Back to top Go down
Sitting-Bull
Guild leader
Guild leader

Male

Char. Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Char. Stats   Char. Stats EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 11:48 pm

hehehe you must of read my mind, I was going to ask what your evasion was like, but you have already answered that for me. I know that most people usually do the 5 str + 2 dex or they alternate each lev they go up, i'm just about to reach lev 44 and my str and dex are about 50 / 50. this wasn't my plan and it would take to long to explain how it got that way. but what I thought was a not so good build has really started to grow on me now, what impresses me most is the evasion rate it has, in some mob fights I might only get hit once or twice and this is a regular thing, I am always duo-ing with Faramir, and his Ranger is the same lev as mine but he has done the 5 str + 2 dex build. when I compare them on the same mob fights he tends to always take more damage than me, but at the same time he also has a little higher damage and higher critical damage hitting power, but I critical hit more often then him. I have decided to keep my str and dex at about 60% STR and 40% DEX until i reach about lev 50 then might do a restat for a change, I can't seem to make my mind up, but there's still plenty of time, and i'll just see how it goes. I'm not going to start spending loads of gold on good lapis and armour till I know what i'm doing.

BULL scratch scratch scratch

BTW the highest crit I have done is 725 thats on yellow color orc's in mait were Anky spawns, my avarages are 400 to 600 faramir are a bit higher and he said his best crit is 950.
Back to top Go down
SN1PERN
Guild leader
Guild leader
SN1PERN

Male

Char. Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Char. Stats   Char. Stats EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 3:14 am

Sitting-Bull wrote:
I know that most people usually do the 5 str + 2 dex or they alternate each lev they go up

BTW the highest crit I have done is 725 thats on yellow color orc's in mait were Anky spawns, my avarages are 400 to 600 faramir are a bit higher and he said his best crit is 950.

imo i think the most go 4/3 str/dex untill lvl 20, then they start going 5/2 str/dex. this is because the most ppl say its the best build for hm rangers and its easier til lvl the first 20 with 4/3 build =P
and some might recommend to restat after 40 to luc ( i like that idea, since almost every character is good with tons of luck Wink )

and about the crit... that wasn't so unexpecting since he have higher str, ergo higher dmg means he have a higher crit...

Snip Suspect Suspect Suspect
Back to top Go down
gamenot

Char. Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Char. Stats   Char. Stats EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 1:51 pm

It isn't like i don't do 1ks on yellows i dont do that kind of damage though without using aggravation/slasher. With aggravation add another 300 to my max crit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Char. Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Char. Stats   Char. Stats Empty

Back to top Go down

Char. Stats
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: - Builds --
Jump to: