Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aeon Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What Happens When I'm Bored...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Renegade

Renegade

Male
Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-12-14

What Happens When I'm Bored... Empty
PostSubject: What Happens When I'm Bored...   What Happens When I'm Bored... EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 6:28 pm

Well, I was bored and I was playing with photoshop, which can be a good combination sometimes. I was thinking of making something guild related...something light side related..and something that I thought looked cool...an archer xD. Well I finished it..and I think its pretty decent for a 10minute project. What do you guys think?

What Happens When I'm Bored... Untitled-1copy

Edit: Now looking at it, it sucks, in my opinion haha. The text is all..pixely ...wow maybe being bored is a bad thing xD The top one is suppose to say By: RenegadeUFW and the bottom is suppose to say Recruiting for Lialah and Etain. Guess this was a failure haha xD Anyone else want to try and make a guild...like logo or recruiting sign....??
Back to top Go down
SN1PERN
Guild leader
Guild leader
SN1PERN

Male
Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: Re: What Happens When I'm Bored...   What Happens When I'm Bored... EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 7:10 pm

lol i can see the text clearly and i does not say Lailah >.> but lialah Razz Razz
but i havent had the luck getting PS, not that i have tried >.> but... i want to get it, but the computer i have it on is so m********** slow >.>
but maybe when its on someday >.>

Edite: ye i would love to try Xp but i need PS, but i do have some ill just post one that i already have posted that i really like XD

What Happens When I'm Bored... I_logo-3

or

What Happens When I'm Bored... Fallen-RohanGuild2-2
(made it on photobucket on a mine, just for fun XD)
Back to top Go down
Renegade

Renegade

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Happens When I'm Bored...   What Happens When I'm Bored... EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 6:30 am

Eh, I was bored so spelling doesn't count haha xDD But to me it looks all pixely. Hmm.....
And go for it. I'll prolly try again sometime soon, and we can then make a poll and post them all to see which one everyone likes better. The one with the highest votes wins Smile
Back to top Go down
Renegade

Renegade

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Happens When I'm Bored...   What Happens When I'm Bored... EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 6:54 pm

Here is a second attempt. This one is more of a collage of pictures...and yes those are light people in the background...way at the bottom...Idk why they are there..but they are haha xD

What Happens When I'm Bored... Untitled-2copy

What Happens When I'm Bored... Untitled-1

Last edited by Renegade on Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stewiie
Guild leader
Guild leader
Stewiie

Male
Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: What Happens When I'm Bored...   What Happens When I'm Bored... EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 2:35 am

>.> renegade look what you've done >.> your siggy is our main logo for the moment, but if you guy can make a better one Very Happy ill buy you a ferret D=
Back to top Go down
https://aeon.aforumfree.com
SN1PERN
Guild leader
Guild leader
SN1PERN

Male
Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: Re: What Happens When I'm Bored...   What Happens When I'm Bored... EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 8:36 am

Can you make it bigger? its so small on the site XP

But a great sig Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Happens When I'm Bored...   What Happens When I'm Bored... Empty

Back to top Go down

What Happens When I'm Bored...
Page 1 of 1