Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aeon Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Getting to know everyone...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Renegade

Renegade

Male
Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Getting to know everyone... Empty
PostSubject: Getting to know everyone...   Getting to know everyone... EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 1:41 pm

this post was deleted by request

Bull
Back to top Go down
Sitting-Bull
Guild leader
Guild leader

Male
Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know everyone...   Getting to know everyone... EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 6:27 pm

Hi Ren
well this idea I don't like so much, please don't take this the wrong way, but what people have to realise is that the world we live in is a dangerous place were predator type weirdo's are waiting for any opportunity to pounce on the unsuspecting, I don't think folks should give out any type of information, most of the people on this forum will no doubt be street wise to What they can say, and what not to say when on line with people they don't really know. But you have to think of the one's that aren't street wise and the young, because someone says that they are a certain age doesn't mean they are. Personally I think you can only get to no people over a period of time and when people think they are comfortable you may get to no them better, even though your idea is in all innocence you will always get a idiot who will post all there personal details.
please don't take this post personal Ren, as I know you are only trying to come up with ways of making the forum better.
Bull lol! lol! :lol!:PS) This is a forum guys for discussion, so if you don't agree please make your point.
Back to top Go down
Renegade

Renegade

Male
Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know everyone...   Getting to know everyone... EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 7:13 pm

No offense taken Smile I was going for more of a basic background information, but I did seem to overlook your point of someone not being street wise. I skipped over that part in my idea haha Wink. And unfortunately, that is the world we live in..and I even agree that this post may not have been a good idea, and I do ask that an administrator delete it, hopefully soon if they can Smile. It was an idea that crossed my mind when I was bored...maybe my next idea will be better Smile
Back to top Go down
SN1PERN
Guild leader
Guild leader
SN1PERN

Male
Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know everyone...   Getting to know everyone... EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 10:24 am

Bull if you are asked to delete this topic just click delete on an icon in the right corner XP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know everyone...   Getting to know everyone... Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting to know everyone...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: