Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aeon Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Only Shaiya??

Go down 
4 posters

Should we do it?
Yes
Only Shaiya?? Vote_lcap58%Only Shaiya?? Vote_rcap
 58% [ 7 ]
No
Only Shaiya?? Vote_lcap0%Only Shaiya?? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I need to think about it
Only Shaiya?? Vote_lcap17%Only Shaiya?? Vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Maybe
Only Shaiya?? Vote_lcap25%Only Shaiya?? Vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Don't care
Only Shaiya?? Vote_lcap0%Only Shaiya?? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
SN1PERN
Guild leader
Guild leader
SN1PERN

Male
Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Only Shaiya?? Empty
PostSubject: Only Shaiya??   Only Shaiya?? EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 1:43 pm

Ok, i guess you all wonder what the name mean? and some might guess so XP...

if you are playing on Etain, you might have noticed that i havent been on for 5 days XP the reason is that, if i play one game for a long time i just, get bored.. so i have played a bit rohan and chilled totally out with gameing. and something im pretty sure about is that you probebly will get tired of only playing Shayia, thats why i ask should we make gulds in other games so every have a 2nd game to play.. or even a 3rd. this is just a suggestion.

Right now im exited about the reales of "Darkfall" Very Happy its and amazing game, you should try see some videos on youtube, it was to realese now in January, but it has been a delay so it wont come before 25th of February, but ofc its a P2P game, but after what i have seen.. its worth the pay srsly.....
but take a check on youtube and see the videos on "Darkfall"

*Dont flame this, if you do i will delete or change the post Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
SN1PERN
Guild leader
Guild leader
SN1PERN

Male

Only Shaiya?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only Shaiya??   Only Shaiya?? EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 2:56 pm

I see there is two votes 1 is me the other is who??
I Suspect stewiie XD
Back to top Go down

Only Shaiya?? Empty
PostSubject: Its a cool idea to me   Only Shaiya?? EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 8:57 pm

guilds in other games is a cool idea with me..i play multiple games all the time. i agree, 1 game does get boring after a while. so variety and same friends is Coolies with me..
Back to top Go down
SN1PERN
Guild leader
Guild leader
SN1PERN

Male

Only Shaiya?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only Shaiya??   Only Shaiya?? EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 8:25 am

and i didnt mean we had to deside one game lol, but if you have a game you think is fun, popular and that the we have a chance of makeing a guild that night work there, tell us about it Very Happy

Do any of you play CS?(counter-strike, 1.6)
its not an mmorpg, i know, but at least its populare, fun and we dont need more then at least 5 who plays it to make a Clan, and a Ventrilo room. and i know about some vt servers who we might get a channel XD and we need to be in close timezones
Back to top Go down
WhitetigerN

WhitetigerN

Female
Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Only Shaiya?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only Shaiya??   Only Shaiya?? EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 8:46 am

Ok I totally agree with you about getting bored when playing the same game to much.

And it is a nice idea. Only problem is that we probably have quite a different gaming taste. I don't like games like counterstrike and I don't want to pay for a mmorpg......

And I downloaded some other mmorpg's on my laptop wich looked nice but all too slow......The one game that wasn't to slow was deicide but that is soooo boring Shocked

But it is still a really good idea! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SN1PERN
Guild leader
Guild leader
SN1PERN

Male

Only Shaiya?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only Shaiya??   Only Shaiya?? EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 9:19 am

ok, if you do have a game you think is good, share with us your knowlege, if not and you want a 2nd game go on: www.mmorpg.com there is a lot of games, P2P games, F2P games - pvp games and pve games
Back to top Go down
WhitetigerN

WhitetigerN

Female

Only Shaiya?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only Shaiya??   Only Shaiya?? EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 9:33 am

Yes I know that site it is really good. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Only Shaiya?? Empty
PostSubject: I got an idea..   Only Shaiya?? EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 10:43 am

Ive played several other games before, Runescape, Dungeon Runners etc.
Those are free games and u have the option to become paying members in them.

My idea would be to poll the guild on what types (Fantasy, Space, ETC.) of games they enjoy and maybe we can narrow down the styles and types of games so incase we do decide to play multiple games, we can find a more suitable game that WE ALL will like and play. Thats my opinion on it.
Back to top Go down
WhitetigerN

WhitetigerN

Female

Only Shaiya?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only Shaiya??   Only Shaiya?? EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 11:32 am

Good idea Smile
Back to top Go down
Sitting-Bull
Guild leader
Guild leader

Male
Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2008-11-27

Only Shaiya?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only Shaiya??   Only Shaiya?? EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 9:25 pm

Hi guys
Well Snip this is the best idea you have had in a long time, and I have to say that playing Shiaya is doing my head in. I am at that staged were I start to play and only manage 10 Min's before I close it down. Its like what mighty John posted and White, we should post our likes and dislikes and then have a vote as to what we would all like to play. I thinks we should also stick to using the free games as we have to think of the members that don't have spare cash to play games, well that's only my opinion and it means that any of the forum members can follow on to the next game, and not have to be left out because of money. As for types of games, I don't really have a favourite and will try any thing. I have to have a break from the game we are playing or I will just stop playing it altogether.

Bull lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
SN1PERN
Guild leader
Guild leader
SN1PERN

Male

Only Shaiya?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only Shaiya??   Only Shaiya?? EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 8:44 am

ok what i really want to scream out is "FOR GOD SAKE" but i want >.>, what i ment wanst that we were going to deside ONE game that we all are going to have as a 2nd game lol, but that if you have one write it down and the forum site, then either me or you or some one will go on the forum, make a recruitment topic and then we'll see what happends(ofc you need to make the guild too XP)
but from what i read of the things you write is that you think i mean that we should deside one game, maybe some one else have another game they think is fun, but maybe nobody else do. well, then he/she should tell, say what game and will make a recruitment for that game as well =)
Back to top Go down
Sitting-Bull
Guild leader
Guild leader

Male

Only Shaiya?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only Shaiya??   Only Shaiya?? EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 1:27 pm

Snip
Calm down, I know that English isn't your first language, but what the hell are you trying to say. What you have posted doesn't make any sense to me, and I am English you should start by using the spell check. I will post a response when I understand what you are babbling on about

Bull study study study Snip this is not a personal dig at you, as I wish I was as talented as you, being able to speak another language, just slow down a bit and go back over how you pronounce your sentences. You will then see that what makes sense to you doesn't make sense to some one born to the English language, other then that you always give the impression that you are in a rush you should be proud of your self being able to speak two languages. cheers cheers cheers and another thing Snip we have known each other in the gaming world for quit some time now, and you no that I wouldnt want to offend you.

Last edited by Sitting-Bull on Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add on)
Back to top Go down
SN1PERN
Guild leader
Guild leader
SN1PERN

Male

Only Shaiya?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only Shaiya??   Only Shaiya?? EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 2:02 pm

i know bull V_V , but that you dont understand what i write, is because im not useing comma or stop* so much XP
and about that i should be proud of been able to talk two language isn't so big when its english, you see i think english is one of the easiest language. but again its probebly because we start learn english in the school after kindergarten XP ( i dont know what its named, and its not in the spell book study >.>)
and i guess you may have a 2nd language you too? that you learned at school? or i know you at least had one on high school.
with us we start learn our 1st language, norwegian, then we learn english as 2nd. and when we get to high school we can choose other language we want to learn. but at my school we only have 3 different language T_T German, Frence and Spanish or we can choose English or Norwegian, but thats for a few ppl who aint so good in english or want to explore and know more about norwegian XP

ill try again.
the guild dont need one game. we may have several games that ppl have as a 2nd game, lets not all go on a 2nd game desided by the guild. lets make guild in those games the others have and think is a good game, and make a recruitment on the games forums
Back to top Go down
Sitting-Bull
Guild leader
Guild leader

Male

Only Shaiya?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only Shaiya??   Only Shaiya?? EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 2:14 pm

I did take your advice and checked out the new Darkfall game that is due for release, and was quit impressed with the game theme they are advertising. after reading there latest news report, it looks like they are going to be swamped with new game members wanting to play the game. it also stated that they were going to open there servers to the first customers that had booked the game in advance of the opening date, so that they could play the game for free, while the company that owned the game could stress test there servers, plus they wanted to work any bugs, and also work out the cost to charge there new members. Any way here is the link to the news on Darkfall if any one is interested.

Bull

http://forums.darkfallonline.com/showthread.php?p=2369617#post2369617
Back to top Go down
Sitting-Bull
Guild leader
Guild leader

Male

Only Shaiya?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only Shaiya??   Only Shaiya?? EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 2:36 pm

Thanks for the explanation Snip and Yes I do understand what you mean now. And again I still think you have come up with a great idea, If we start other games and find that they are fun we can post our finds here on this forum, and then its up to that individual to try the game or not. Snip when i went to school. you are right I did learn to speak different languages ( French, German, Spanish,) but the only one that i ever used was German, and that was a long time ago, we never had the Internet when I Was your age so unless I actually went to the country, I never had a reason to use another language, and over the years I have forgotten most of them. which makes me feel quit sad when I think about it. but never mind at least you understand me Very Happy

Bull lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
SN1PERN
Guild leader
Guild leader
SN1PERN

Male

Only Shaiya?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only Shaiya??   Only Shaiya?? EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 4:05 pm

well, i have chosen German too, first because i thought it was the easiest =S, something its not XC, and then i get to know it can be usefull sometime, but that spanish may be more worth try out XP
about that it aint easy is true, but in the German class we barely get any homework XD but then again our teacher... hmmm... i may not say he is bad, but after the years i have been here he is one of the worst we have had XC or i mean we had one teacher a half year, but then we got the same old teacher again *blah* and its like i dont really care about doing it XP its so boring, worse then any other school hours, exept for gym
Back to top Go down
Sitting-Bull
Guild leader
Guild leader

Male

Only Shaiya?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only Shaiya??   Only Shaiya?? EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 6:21 pm

You remind me of myself when I used to go to school, I never liked it that much but I put up with it because I knew it was important to learn, but my most favourite thing about going to school was playing sport, I became the English north-east Trampoline champion back in 1975, I also played midfield for the School football team, I think I would of liked to of made my living from sports, but I had a bad accident and smashed both my legs, and arms and that was the end of my sporting days. What sports do you play Snip

Bull Basketball Basketball Basketball
Back to top Go down
SN1PERN
Guild leader
Guild leader
SN1PERN

Male

Only Shaiya?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only Shaiya??   Only Shaiya?? EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 1:17 pm

well i started play soccer when i was 8 years old XP but when we started to be 11 ppl on the field it got boring and very much work to keep playing XC and i was really just playing for fun, so i quited and now im just playing in the summer with my friends =) so soccer is one favourite =) and then we got "gymanstic" as it says in the spell book XP, but i know its not the right word for it, hmmm.. how ti explain.. its like "freestyle", almost XP
Back to top Go down
Sitting-Bull
Guild leader
Guild leader

Male

Only Shaiya?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only Shaiya??   Only Shaiya?? EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 8:14 pm

You were right Snip, it is gymnastic, but I also no what you mean when you say its free style ( urban style) out doors were you can use any thing to vault over, jump across and land safely. I used to be able to do a Arab spring, then followed by half a dozen back flips, and finish with a double back sumersault . it makes me want to be young again. LOL . Snip BTW do you live in the countryside, I noticed how nice it was in the Vids you posted. I live in the country, near the coast, only a couple of minutes walk from the beach. and do you live any were near a town called Stavanger ( not sure the spelling is right ) the reason I asked if you live near that town is because in my Job of work in this country. I work with the forestry commission cutting down tree, and managing the wildlife in this part of England, Well every year in the winter we trap the birds that migrate from Northern Europe that pass through this country on there way South, we clip an identity ring on there leg and then release them to carry on there journey. we find that a lot of the birds that we catch come from Norway and have had rings put on there legs from the people that catch and release them in your country.

Bull lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
SN1PERN
Guild leader
Guild leader
SN1PERN

Male

Only Shaiya?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only Shaiya??   Only Shaiya?? EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 11:28 am

Yes i do live at the countryside, and where the videos was taken is only about 100-150 meters from my home XP about Stavanger, no im not so close its aome hours away, i live close to Ålesund, one of the biggest fish cities =D
i dont think i would have liked live in the town its so... what can i say, sad? well not so much here in Ålesund, but in big towns like Oslo(probebly not so big for you XP), and it actually could be a serten possibility of getting ambushed when its dark XP
i feel more free to do what i want to here =D
Back to top Go down
Sitting-Bull
Guild leader
Guild leader

Male

Only Shaiya?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only Shaiya??   Only Shaiya?? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 8:28 am

Well Snip there's another thing we have in common, I also don't like big towns and cities. The coastal town that I live at is quite small and the people are very friendly plus it is safe to walk about at any time of the day or night. I have left you a link to follow which will show you the town were I live, and what there is to do like Surfing and also you can read how it used to be a place for smugglers in the old days.

Bull Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy http://www.saltburnbysea.com/html/huntcliff.html
Back to top Go down
WhitetigerN

WhitetigerN

Female

Only Shaiya?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only Shaiya??   Only Shaiya?? EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 8:03 am

nice Smile
Back to top Go down
SirSpace
Guild leader
Guild leader
SirSpace

Male
Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-02-07

Only Shaiya?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only Shaiya??   Only Shaiya?? EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 5:59 am

sniper i like the idea about aeon in other game i only play one other game then shaiya and thats CS but that gets boring too cause i own that game lol ive been playing cs for like 6 years and sometimes not getting killed and you doing all the kililing is boring but ill bring the guild into CS if were allowed

DOes anyone else play CS
thats Counter-Strike but then again there is also CS SOurce so that another game i could bring it to cause there is CS1.6 and CS source
Back to top Go down
SN1PERN
Guild leader
Guild leader
SN1PERN

Male

Only Shaiya?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only Shaiya??   Only Shaiya?? EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 8:41 am

me! me! me! i play cs 1.6 sometimes when i dont want to play shaiya. Wink
but i need to know your timezone (GMT) so maybe we could try play together too ^^

i have had the game for about 5years now, but ihavent played so much the two last but im still no big noob that cant take anyone Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Only Shaiya?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only Shaiya??   Only Shaiya?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Only Shaiya??
Page 1 of 1