Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aeon Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Help needed to start ( Brother / Sister ) guild

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sitting-Bull
Guild leader
Guild leader

Male
Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2008-11-27

Help needed to start ( Brother / Sister ) guild Empty
PostSubject: Help needed to start ( Brother / Sister ) guild   Help needed to start ( Brother / Sister ) guild EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 9:34 pm

Hi every one
After the down fall of the original AEON on the Lailha sever, SN1PERN and Sitting-Bull ( myself ) have decided to start another guild. We have had quite a bit of interest shown from people on the lailha sever but are having the problem of getting every one together at the same time, because of time zones. With Stewie being guild leader, and head Admin on this forum, me and Snip thought it only polite to run the idea pass him. He has told us that he will support the new guild, and now all we can ask is that any of AEON guildies with an account on Lailha, who would be willing to come over and help us open the new guild, plus you will always be a member, and have friends in the Allied guild. all who are willing to help please post a quick I'll help so we know who to contact with the details when were ready, Snip is away skiing this weekend, so should during this week. thank very much Stewie, and to all that help.

Bull cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help needed to start ( Brother / Sister ) guild   Help needed to start ( Brother / Sister ) guild EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 3:12 pm

Around what time would you need people?

I can come as long as it during a proper time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SN1PERN
Guild leader
Guild leader
SN1PERN

Male
Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Help needed to start ( Brother / Sister ) guild   Help needed to start ( Brother / Sister ) guild EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 3:35 pm

it depends on your timezone tongue i have GMT +1, and is on from 9 to 11 in the schooldays Wink my time, and Bull tryes to do so too....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help needed to start ( Brother / Sister ) guild   Help needed to start ( Brother / Sister ) guild EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 4:51 pm

Edit:

Sorry I just saw that my characters had been deleted Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help needed to start ( Brother / Sister ) guild   Help needed to start ( Brother / Sister ) guild Empty

Back to top Go down

Help needed to start ( Brother / Sister ) guild
Page 1 of 1